Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fox and Friends ~ Pink Monkey

Today's card is just a cute little 3x3 that I made for my niece's baby shower.  I used a retired set and you'll see why in the bottom pic below....





It had to match the bag I bought to put the gifts in. :)





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Fox and Friends
Card Stock:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Pretty in Pink
Stampin' Write Marker:  Soft Suede
Punches:  3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle & 1 3/8" Circle


1 comment:

  1. I don't think you could have matched this any more perfectly! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...