Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thoughts of You

Here's another card we made at this month's stamp a stack.  I hadn't used this set in a while and thought it would be nice to use it again.  I also wanted a card that went together pretty quickly and this one did. :)







Also don't forget about the retiring stamp sets and accessories.  The retiring stamp sets HERE are available until June 3, and the accessories HERE are available while supplies last!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings, En Francais & Loving Thoughts
Card Stock:  Basic Black & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Basic Black & Cherry Cobbler
Punch:  Bird
5/8" Vanilla Flower Trim
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...