Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thinking of You Fabulous Florets

Yes, its another sponged Fabulous Florets card.  I was going to use one of my Red Hot Stampers' cards for a stamp a stack that I have tonight and couldn't find it.  I must have given it away and don't remember.  That seems to be my life a lot lately...I don't remember! lol  Anyway, it was one similar to this card, but I did make a few changes to it. :)

On another note, congratulations to Monica C. for winning as my mystery hostess!  I didn't have a lot of orders, but did get enough to give away $25.  :)  I have to start building from somewhere, and if I don't try I won't go anywhere. So here's to a little more success each day.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Baja Breeze, Pool Party & Certainly Celery
VersaMark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Framelits:  Ovals Collection
Shimmer Spray (rubbing alcohol, shimmer paint & certainly celery reinker)
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. I really love the basic design of these! The glittery oval behind the flowers is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...