Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baja Breeze Hydrangea

Today's card is another April stamp a stack card.  I wanted to use the hydrangea stamp featured in the Best of Twenty-five Years ~ Flowers.  I also wanted to make the cards pretty simple to make, and I think this was the easiest one. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Best of Twenty-five Years ~ Flowers
Card Stock:  Baja Breeze & Very Vanilla
Stampin' Write Markers:  Baja Breeze & Wild Wasabi
Framelits:  Windows
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Ribbon:  5/8" Seam Binding in Baja Breeze
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! And I'm not just saying that because it's blue!!
    I love this stamp and kept the original after it retired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...