Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring French Foliage

I made this card a few days ago for the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge and never got a chance to put it on my blog.  I wanted to make a spring card, but wanted to use the French Foliage set because I didn't want to wait until fall to use it again.  I know...leaves aren't really pastel, but I think the soft colors were just what I was looking for because spring is so close!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  French Foliage & Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, 
Certainly Celery, Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder
Versa Mark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Framelits:  Oval Collection
Sponges


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sara, what a wonderful way to use French Foliage with those soft colours. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I agree that the pastels are just what we need with Spring around the corner!! Love it! Thank you for playing along at the Paper Craft Crew.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sara! Your leaves are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...