Monday, March 18, 2013

Celebrate Today!

Today's card is another one of my March stamp a stack cards that was inspired by the Paper Craft Crew card sketch challenge.  I wanted to use a color I haven't used in a while, so I decided on Calypso Coral.  I also wanted to show the ladies how easy it is to make a small flower using the creped filter paper.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Hello Doily & Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad: Calypso Coral
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Ribbon:  3/8" Ruffled in Calypso Coral 
& 3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Spritzed Creped Filter Paper 
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

7 comments:

  1. Love that crepe filter paper small flower Sara. Never thought of doing a small flower with it before. The lace doily is cool in the corner too. Great Card. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Sara! I love the Calypso Coral and the white as well. Love your flower! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, your card is beautiful, I particularly like the flower too. So glad you could join in our challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Paper Craft Crew!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, this is beautiful! It has such an elegant feel and your flower is gorgeous!

    Finally getting back to visiting and will try to catch up this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara, your card is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Just wanted to let you know that you are one of our featured artists for Sketch #33. I'll be posting later tonight. There is also a new Featured Artist "Badge" to replace the badge you currently have on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam,

      Thanks for featuring my card for Sketch #33! :) My stamp a stack ladies made this card and really loved it! I hope to add the badge to my blog shortly.

      Enjoy your day!
      Sara

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...