Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bashful-Wisteria Roses

Since it's Sunday that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' challenge card.  I decided to go through my supplies to try and find something I hadn't used in a while.  That's when I found my Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder.  I ran it through the Big Shot, sponged the roses, then spritzed them...gotta make them shimmer! :)  Don't forget to check out other cards made using this sketch over at the Red Hot Stampers blog here.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Wisteria Wonder & Bashful Blue
Embossing Folder:  Manhattan Flower
Framelits:  Apothecary Accents
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sara! This is gorgeous! The sponging and shimmer are fabulous on those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...