Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wisteria Wonder Wings

Today's card is full of butterflies...Wisteria Wonder butterflies.   And now just a little add in here ~ I generally don't like to case cards, but only get inspiration from them.  Most of the time I'll look at a card for an idea and go in a totally different direction, however you can see I've done a pretty close case to yesterday's card as well as today's card.  I always write who inspired my card if it's pretty similar, or who I cased my card from, being careful to follow each person's requirements if they have them listed on their blog.  So, as I was saying earlier...butterflies.  As I was wondering on Splitcoast I saw a card by Bronwyn and loved it because I was all about spring for this month's stamp a stack.  You can check out Bronwyn's card and blog here


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Creative Elements & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Wisteria Wonder
Punch:  Modern Label
Embosslit:  Beautiful Wings
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...