Sunday, February 3, 2013

RHSSC - Blooming with Kindness

It's Sunday again, so that means it's time to post another card for the Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  I don't think I use a lot of black and pink together, so I thought I'd give it a try this week. :)  Don't forget to head over to the Red Hot Stampers' blog to check out the other cards made using this sketch.  If you're up to it why not give our sketch a try...







Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Blooming with Kindness & Hello, Doily
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Regal Rose & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Regal Rose
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Framlits:  Ovals Collection
Ribbon:  5/8" Organza in Whisper White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...