Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Yeah!  Thanks to Bunco night I was finally able to get pics of all the cards and projects that I did for my upline's open house!  I thought I'd start with the valentine projects that I did since we just finished up with that holiday.  I guess I really like Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla colors together.  I had totally forgotten that I had made this card and ended up making one of my daughter's valentine's card these same colors.  Anyway any cards/projects that I post from the open house feature one of two things...either the Occasions Paper-piercing Pack or the Pop-up Posies Kit.  This card features the paper-piercing.  It goes perfectly with the Hearts Collection Framelits set.  Paper-piercing can really add just the right touch to a card.  If your card seems a little blah, just pierce it. :) 


Since I just did a Valentine card I thought I'd show you what I got from my hubby for Valentine's Day.  My favorite flowers...carnations!  As a matter of fact, just seeing them and smelling them made me want to make up one of my own.  


My flower turned out a bit smaller than the real flowers, but I thought I'd tuck it in with the rest of them just for the fun of it, and of course take a pic! :) 


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Rich Razzleberry
Framelits:  Hearts Collection
Embosslit:  Fashionable Hearts
Occasions Paper-piercing Pack
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist



1 comment:

  1. Great Carnation Sara; I had to look twice to figure out which flower you made! Thanks for coming again last night it was a lot of fun! I'm glad Erika got to come; I hope she'll come again sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...