Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snowflake Soiree Thank You

Today's cards are a bunch of thank yous because, well, it's that time of year again...  It's that time when my husband receives lots of goodies from customers at his job.  Here's the stack that I made for this year. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Snowflake Soiree & Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Island Indigo & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Island Indigo
Bigz Die:  Snow Flurry
Embossing Folder:  Snow Burst (retired)
Punch:  Decorative Label
Jewel:  Basic Pearl
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the snowflakes stamped on the embossing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...