Sunday, December 9, 2012

RHSSC - Gift Tag Card

It's Sunday again so you know what that means...time for another card for the Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  Yes, I'm using pretty much the same colors again for the third post in a row.  That's because I decided to use scraps and leftovers again which means my mess hadn't been cleaned up for a couple of days.  Very unusual because I'm pretty much a neat freak when it comes to my stamping.  Yup, I make a project, clean it up, make another project, clean it up...I think you get the picture. :)

We have something special going on in December... If you play along every week in December you'll receive a bonus gift!  

Here are the details:
- Use our sketch to create your card or scrapbook page.
- Post your take on our sketch on our blog here using the Mr. Linky.
- Post our sketch and your take on our sketch on your blog or a gallery with a link to our blog.
- Sketches must be uploaded by Saturday, December 15.
- Participate each week for the whole month and receive a bonus gift!

Head over to the Red Hot Stampers blog here to see what everyone else created. 




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Glimmer Paper:  Champagne
Bigz Die:  Snow Flurry
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Very Vanilla
Jewel:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Simply Scored


1 comment:

  1. Sara, this is stunning! I am so envious of those people who always clean up as they go! My table resembles an explosion at a craft store right now...
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a new year full of happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...