Sunday, December 2, 2012

RHSSC 65

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge card.  I really liked today's sketch because it was pretty simple and perfect for a Christmas stamp a stack card. :)  I was a little lazy and did the spotlighting technique.  Yup, I didn't want to color in the whole picture. lol  It's kind of hard to see the circle in my first picture, so I took a close up too.  **So I totally forgot to give you the link to the Red Hot Stampers Blog to check out the other cards when I first posted this.  Not only should you check out the other cards, but read the post too since we have a special gift for anyone who participates in the month of December.  Click here for all the details!**



There that's a little easier to see. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Stamp Set:  Beautiful Season
Card Stock:  Basic Black & Whisper White
StazOn:  Black
Watercolor Wonder Crayons:  More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Not Quite Navy
Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso , Garden Green & Basic Gray
Punch:  1 3/4" Circle Punch
Embossing Folder:  Petals-a-Plenty
Ribbon:  3/4" Seam Binding in Cherry Cobbler
Aqua Painter

1 comment:

  1. I love the spotlight technique on this card! It fits so well with the black and white design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...