Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snowflake Soiree

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  Today I used a new stamp set (new to me!) that I won at the Lansing Regional!!  Yes, I thought I would get out of standing and waving my arms and clapping when I made it through all the prize patrols...except the last one!  I think everyone at my table would be so excited when it was prize patrol time, and I would groan just a little. lol  I don't mind winning, but something about being in the spotlight just isn't for me!  If I thought that was bad I had the biggest surprise of all at the very end of the day.  You'll have to check out my blog tomorrow to find out what that surprise was. :)  Remember to check out the other Red Hot Stampers cards here.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Snowflake Soiree & Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party & Island Indigo
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Jewels:  Classic Pearls
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the strip of color behind the wonderful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...