Sunday, November 25, 2012

RHSSC - Merry Christmas

Welcome to another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  Today I made two cards because I wasn't sure which ornament I liked better so I just used both. :)  Head on over to the Red Hot Stampers' blog here to check out a few more cards made with this challenge.  Remember you can give this challenge a try any time.  We'd love to see what you create.







Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Ornament Keepsakes & Mandonna and Child (retired)
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Versa Mark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Gold
Embossing Folders:  Vintage Wallpaper & Lacy Brocade
Ribbon:  3/8"  Seam Binding in Very Vanilla
Framelits:  Holiday Ornaments

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are just gorgeous Sara! I'm with you I couldn't pick just one I like them both! Awesome cards as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love how the ornaments stand out against the white background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...