Sunday, November 18, 2012

RHSSC 63 - Thank You

Last night as I was getting this post ready I noticed I now have fifty followers...yea!!  Thanks to each of you who are following me on my card making adventures.  I hope you're inspired by what I create or just enjoy relaxing and looking at my cards (as well as other blogs that you follow).  Even though I don't reply to posts that many of you have written (unless you have questions!) I want you to know I read every single one and appreciate your kind words that are passed my way. :)  And now on to today's card...and since it's Sunday that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' challenge.  This is my take on it...pretty simple this week, but I still like how it turned out. :)  Head on over to the Red Hot Stampers' blog here to check out a few more ideas using this sketch challenge.    



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor & Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Perfect Plum & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Perfect Plum
Embossing Folder:  Delicate Designs
Framelits:  Apothecary Accents
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Perfect Plum
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. This is so simple and very pretty! Love the layered sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...