Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Look Out Birdie...he he he!

Well, I'm finally back to blogging again after taking a couple of days off.  No excuse really because I have plenty of swap cards to show!  But today I decided to get busy and do the Color Me Beautiful challenge again before the linky closed. :)  I also found a new sketch challenge on a blog called Stamping and Blogging Blog (Saturday Sketch Challenge).  You'll have to check it out.  I already follow Sandi's personal blog because I love her cards...and I always love to follow more challenge blogs to help with some inspiration along the way. :)  So...the colors were really a challenge for me this time (boy were they ever!) and it's another card that definitely is not my normal stamping style, but I think it turned out pretty cute (look out little birdie...you're about to get pelted with a snowball! lol)





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Snow Much Fun
Card Stock:  Primrose Petals, Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White
StazOn:  Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Primrose Petals, Basic Gray,
Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder & Old Olive
Embossing Folder: Delicate Designs
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist



5 comments:

  1. Sara this is such a fun card and I love the way you've used the colours as well as that gorgeous sparkle! Glad you could join us again at CMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, what a beautiful card, LOVE IT, and thanks so much for playing the Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun image!! Poor little bird... :P
    You did a fantastic job with the colors and it's so shimmery and pretty too! Thanks so much for joining us again at Color Me Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...