Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Field Flowers

Today's card is the last card I planned for my fall stamp a stack.  Nope it's not a fall card, but I was kind of fall'd out by the time I got to the fifth card! lol  So I went back to one of my favorite things...flowers.  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, Hello, Doily & En Francais
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  River Rock, Sahara Sand, 
Always Artichoke & Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon:  3/8" Seam Binding in Always Artichoke
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Not fall, but very elegant and pretty! Love the two stamps on the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...