Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Card Swaps from Lansing Regionals - Part 1

Well, it's time I start sharing some of the swaps I received while I was at the Lansing convention.  There's really no rhyme or reason to the order I'll put them on.  They'll just appear randomly throughout the next month or so. :)  Most of the time swaps are card fronts only so you can get four "cards" using one piece of card stock (yes, I did most of mine that way too).  However, I've been slowly trimming as necessary and adding them to more card stock so I have a full cards for samples.  
So today's card is one that I wanted to show first (with her permission) by Cindy Smith since it was another one of Shelli's top five favorites from the Lansing Regional!  When Shelli held it up I thought, "Hey, I swapped with her and have that card!". :)  Shelli's words about Cindy's card were something like, "Yes, it's simple, yet so beautiful".  It's definitely a CAS (clean and simple) card. Shelli's words really stood out to me because that's what I was trying to do to when I was coming up with my swap.  Congrats Cindy on being one of Shelli's top five favs!




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful. The white space and the yellow block really draws the focus to that gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...