Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Card Swaps from Lansing Regionals - Part 2

Well, with Thanksgiving over the next holiday is ready to be seen and I figured I'd start it off by showing you a couple more cards that I swapped for at the Lansing regional...these two lovely Christmas cards. I'm not sure who made them, but I'll gladly give credit if I find out who did. :)  Just a reminder that I have made all of my swaps into cards, so if you happen to see your card on here it will be altered slightly.

The first card is a great way to use DSP.  I pretty much never buy it because I don't know what to do with it, or think I won't have enough to go around if I use it for a SAS.  This card definitely proves me wrong!  Hmm...guess I need to look into DSP after all. lol

I must confess with this second card I forgot to put the ribbon and bow back on when I attached it to more cardstock. :(  There's no getting the card apart again after burnishing it either...sigh!  Anyway, I love the cute gingerbread men and sparkly heart she added to the middle one...plus they are making me really hungry for gingerbread man cookies right now! lol

Thanks to both of you who swapped with me. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...