Saturday, September 22, 2012

Vintage Elements of Style

Today I was going to post the card I made for my niece's wedding last night and realized (once I was at the wedding, of course) that I never took any pictures!  So back to a card we made at my September stamp a stack.  I got the idea for my card from kellichan over on Splitcoast.  I love the vintage look and her colors, but I didn't have any ribbon in perfect plum, so I opted for some more fall like colors since that was kind of my theme for this  month's stamp a stack.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, 
So Saffron & Always Artichoke
StazOn:  Black
Punches:  Scallop Trim Corner & 1 3/4" Circle
Embossing Folder:  Lacy Brocade
Ribbon:  3/8" Seam Binding in Cherry Cobbler
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. I love the scallop trim corners! Such a great way to add just a touch of interest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...