Sunday, September 23, 2012

Thank You - RHSSC

It's Sunday, so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge.  I did make my card a little bit different from the sketch.  I wanted all of the ink colors to show on the strip so I moved the oval up and put the sentiment on the bottom.  Keep reading to see the other challenges that inspired this card...




The theme for the Stampin Celebration Blog this month is rich warm colors and I put those into my card.  And those colors came from the Friday Mashup challenge...Indian Summer and a mix of five colors.  One of those colors is Cajun Craze and when I grabbed the ink pad I found out that it's the first time I've used it!  The ink pad was still wrapped in the plastic.  It seemed to blend in well with today's challenges though. :)














Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Serene Silhouettes & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Early Espresso & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Raspberry Ripple, Cajun Craze,
More Mustard, Lucky Limeade & Early Espresso
Embossing Folder:  Woodgrain
Punch:  1 1/4" Circle
Sponges

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Sara! The stamping and the ink along the strip of woodgrain are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Sara! I never would have thought to mask and sponge on the card directly...so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin' Celebration blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scene is beautiful, and I love the band of color you created on your embossed piece. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you masked and inked the textured background--so creative. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous sponged background you've created behind the silhouette - great use of these colours! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scene you created Sara! It is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...