Sunday, September 2, 2012

RHSSC 52

Welcome to Sunday!  That means it's time for another Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge.  I definitely took a little creative freedom on this week's sketch!  First I turned it on it's side and changed some of the shapes.  I just didn't have room for a rectangle because the stamp wasn't big enough and I layered a few times.  I loved how it turned out though.  Hope you do too. :)  To see a few other cards with this sketch check out the Red  Hot Stampers blog here.





Just a closer view



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Elements of Style & Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Basic Black & Cherry Cobbler
Watercolor Paper
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, 
Always Artichoke & So Saffron
StazOn:  Black
Punches: 1 1/4" Square, 1 1/4" Scallop & 1 1/4" Circle
Ribbon:  3/8" Seam Binding in Cherry Cobbler
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Blender Pen & Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...