Sunday, July 1, 2012

RHSSC 43

Welcome to Sunday...that means it's time for another Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge.  Since yesterday was my husband's birthday I decided to use the RHS sketch for his card this year.  I really like how it turned out and it was a quick and simple card. :)  To check out a few more cards with this design go to the Red Hot Stampers blog here.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & On Your Birthday (retired)
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Soft Suede
Embossing Folder:  Argyle
Punches:  1 1/4" Square & 1 3/8" Square

2 comments:

  1. Love how you changed the feminine sketch into a wonderful masculine card!! Love the new embossing folder on this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this card. Masculine cards are so difficult for me to put together. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...