Sunday, July 29, 2012

RHSSC Bird Builder

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  I'll admit I had no idea what I should put on today's card, but my mom pointed out a bird on a card using the Bird Builder punch at my last stamp a stack, and I thought I should give it a try.  Yup, I've had the punch for quite a while and never made a bird out of it.  Guess there's a first time for everything!


Head over to the Red Hot Stampers' blog here to check out a few more cards with this sketch.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art
Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, 
Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green & White Vellum
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie
Stampin' Write Marker:  Primrose Petals
Punches:  Bird Builder, Boho Blossoms
Modern Label & Word Window
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. That bird is beautiful and looks so wonderful settled amid the lovely layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...