Friday, July 27, 2012

Delicate Doilies - 2

Well, I see I have a couple of cards that I never posted just hanging out in my blog waiting to be shown. lol  These were made to feature the Delicate Doilies die.

 


This second card was inspired by Lauri over at Paperville Crafts...such a cute card.  I didn't have the delicate designs embossing folder yet, so I improvised a little bit.  That's what's so great about making cards.  You can see a card to get ideas, but improvise when you don't have "everything" out there...although I was pretty close with this one!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

First Card:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rose Red & Crumb Cake
Sizzlit:  Delicate Doilies
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Crumb Cake
Punches:  Modern Label & Word Window
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
 Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

Second Card
Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes & Field Flowers
Card Stock:  Whisper White & Melon Mambo
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Melon Mambo
Sizzlit:  Delicate Doilies
Embossing folder:  Perfect Polka Dots & Adorning Accents
Edgelit:  Adorning Accents


1 comment:

  1. Both are very pretty! I really like the clean style on the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...