Monday, July 16, 2012

3x3 Flowering Flourishes

Here are a few fun little thank you's that I made to give out.  Very quick and easy to make. :)  I realized I never took pics after I had most of them written...pretty typical of me! lol  Oh well, at least I got a pic of three of them.  



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Flowering Flourishes
Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Primrose Petals
StazOn:  Black
Punch:  Bojo Blossoms
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Guess what??? NO shimmer paint! lol

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I got one as a thank you and they are even prettier in "person"! Thank you, Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...