Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thinking of You

Today's card is for a coworker who lost her mother-in-law Sunday.  I know the "Live, Laugh & Love" sounds unusual on a Thinking of You or a Sympathy card, but she posted a tribute to her mother-in-law telling everyone how she lived out these three words everyday in her life.  It was very touching and when I read it I thought of the stamp that had these words (minus the happy birthday!) and knew I wanted to add them to the card I sent her.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Apothecary Art, On Your Birthday & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Baja Breeze & Pink Pirouette
Stamp and Write Markers:  Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink & Wild Wasabi
Edgelits Dies:  Adorning Accents
Embossing folders:  Adorning Accents
Framelits Dies:  Labels Collection


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful phrase to remember a loved one! Your card is fabulous and I'm sure your friend loved this special sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...