Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

My last card for my April stamp a stack was a Mother's Day card.  I couldn't decide between the pink and purple so I went with both and let them decide what color they wanted to do.  I got my inspiration for this card from mamaxsix on Splitcoaststampers.  Hopefully  you can view her lovely card here


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Wisteria Wonder & Pretty in Pink
Punches:  Bojo Blossoms & Bird Builder
Embossing Folder:  Designer Frames
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

1 comment:

  1. This is so soft and pretty! Love the flowers wrapped around the frame and the pearl centers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...