Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pretty Pansy

Wow, it seems like all of my cards are really bright lately!  I guess I've been enjoying this spring weather too much.  Ok, I toned down the pink a little bit and added some yellow in to make a cute little pansy.  I figured it's been a while since I had made one, so it was time for another. :)  Anyway, this card was for my niece's birthday this past week and I used the Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge for my design.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Write Marker:  Melon Mambo
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Punch:  Butterfly
Ribbon:  5/8" Satin in Daffodil Delight (retired)
Sizzlit Die:  Little Leaves
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the butterfly punch used for the pansy petals! Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful color combo and the card is pretty stunning, too! thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...