Sunday, February 19, 2012

RHSSC24

It's time for another Red Hot Stamper challenge and here is my take on it.  I'm definitely going for some bright colors this week.  Maybe the sunshine and warmer weather is getting to me!  For those of you who regularly come to my stamp a stacks, this is one of the cards we will be making. :)



To see a few more cards made with this sketch click here.  It will take you to the Red Hot Stampers blog.  Play along if you'd like.  We'd love to have you join us!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, 
Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin Pads:  Daffodil Delight & Tangerine Tango
Embossing Folders :  Perfect Polka Dots & Elegant Lines
Punches:  Blossom & Ribbon Border



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...