Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thinking of You at Christmas

As I am writing this it is actually snowing outside. :)  Yes, I like the snow.  I figure if it's going to be cold out, it might as well be cold enough to have some snow that covers all the brown that's outside and help brighten things up.  Let's just hope if it melts (which it probably will) we get more back in time for Christmas. :)  Now on to today's card... It is my last Christmas card to show you from my December stamp a stack.  I have to say I really enjoyed coming up with my cards for this month's stamp a stack.  Didn't think I would because I get SO sick of working on my Christmas cards.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Beautiful Season
Card Stock:  Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads w/ blender pens:  Always Artichoke,
Rose Red & So Saffron
StazOn:  Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pumpkin Pie & Pacific Point
Embossing Folder:  Elegant Bouquet
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Rose Red


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! The image is colored beautifully and I really like the 'peek' of embossed flowers at the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...