Sunday, December 25, 2011

RHSSC16 - Just for You

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your day is filled with family, friends and fun...and of course celebrating our Savior's birth. My sister-in-law posted a song by Selah on Facebook Christmas Eve day and it's been in my head.  Listen to it here if you have the time.  It's a great song!   Now on to this week's Red Hot Stampers challenge.  I knew I wanted something with snowflakes because that's what we should be having right now in this part of Michigan, so I quickly whipped this card up using one of my favorite colors and a new punch I finally bought.  Make sure you click on the Red Hot Stampers link to check out more cards for this design...or even play along if you'd like. :)





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and your snowflakes worked perfectly with this sketch! Love the sparkling white against the blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...