Sunday, December 11, 2011

RHSSC14

Well, it's Sunday so anyone who regularly checks out my blog knows I'll at least have something on here for the  Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge.  Anyway, I've been wanting to try this technique after seeing it a couple of times and had to look it up to see what it's called. It's called the spotlight technique...makes sense doesn't it. It was kind of a bugger to get it lined up just right using the oval punch, so next time I do this technique I think I'll make it a square or circle.  I really wanted to use the oval shaped embossing folder though and glad I did because I liked how it turned out. :) 




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Beautiful Season
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads using Blender Pens:  Rose Red, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, 
More Mustard, Soft Suede & Daffodil Delight
Embossing Folder:  Designer Frames
Punch:  Extra Large Oval
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Rose Red, 1/8" Taffeta in Daffodil Delight
 & 5/8" Satin Ribbon in Daffodil Delight (retired)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the coloring technique and layering the two ribbons has such a pretty effect! The embossed oval was perfect for this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...