Sunday, December 4, 2011

RHSSC13

It's Sunday and that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge so here is my take on it.  I started with my card positioned like the sketch, but when it was time to add the sentiment there wasn't enough room...so I rotated the card and decided I liked it that way. :)  For those of you who are coming to my stamp a stack this week, this is one of the Christmas cards we are making.


Head on over to the Red Hot Stampers to see other demonstrators' cards to go with this sketch.  You can also play along yourself, so why not give it a try!


Just wanted to show a closer view of the snowflake, plus the soft suede in this picture looks a lot better. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Snow Swirled
Card Stock:  Soft Suede & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Soft Suede
Embossing Folder:  Designer Frames
Sizzlets Decorative Strip Die:  Northern Frost
Punch:  Extra-Large Oval
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Very Vanilla
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

1 comment:

  1. This is simply gorgeous! I love the soft suede as the accent color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...