Friday, December 16, 2011

Lovely as a Tree - Christmas

Today's card is one I couldn't resist making for this month's stamp a stack.  It's pretty quick and easy to make, yet elegant.  I've seen different variations on this one, but my card was specifically inspired by Audra Bonner.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Madonna and Child (retired)
Card Stock:  Certainly Celery & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Certainly Celery & Old Olive
Ribbon:  5/8" Satin in Certainly Celery
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the monochromatic feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...