Sunday, November 6, 2011

RHSSC9 - Lovely as a Tree

Welcome to Sunday!  For me that means it's time for another Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge.  I took a look at the sketch and thought about what I was going to do...yeah, I had no clue! lol  Well, I had the set Lovely as a Tree sitting on my table because I needed to come up with one more card for my stamp a stack next week and that's the set I was going to use.  I had also just been looking at cards from that set on Splitcoast.  I came across a few cards that had reflections on them and have always wanted to give them a try, so I thought why not.  And for those of you who are planning on coming to my stamp a stack...we will be making this card. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Lovely as a Tree
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, River Rock & Sahara Sand

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and such an awesome technique! Wonderful use of this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful and I would love to know how you did it. Any chance of a tutorial? Thanks.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my card. This is one of my favorite sets, and I'm SO glad Stampin' Up! hasn't retired it for years! :) I don't have a tutorial for you, but I'll put a link at the bottom of this post for you from someone who does. Her cards are unique and one of a kind, and she's definitely an artist. When I saw her card I HAD to give the tutorial a try. You'll see how her card inspired mine. You might already know who she is, but if not she has hundreds of free tutorials out there. :) Here is a link to her blog for the tutorial...http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2011/05/31/lovely-reflection-tutorial-425/
      Sara

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...