Monday, November 28, 2011

Birthday Purse

I had a lot of fun making today's card and gift for my niece.  My upline  Glenda  made a purse like this, and I ended up getting one; so I thought it would be the perfect purse to make for my niece this year.  I also made her a little notebook to go in her purse...


and a card that fit perfectly too.  I came up with my own fun saying for her that started on the inside of the card...


then it has to open even more to read the rest.  I also put in a pack of gum (that she has to share with her brothers and sister) and a dollar in change.  I usually hide a dollar bill somewhere in their card, but I just did change in her purse this year. That's a tradition I've done for each of them since their first birthday.  I'm afraid someday a dollar just won't be enough! lol


Thanks for looking and have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! The purse is so sweet and the card is adorable with the fold out poem! What a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...