Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today's card is one from my last stamp a stack.  I had all my cards ready to go and realized I had told everyone who signed up that two of the five cards would be sympathy cards and I only had one.  I'd say half of the ladies ended up putting "Happy Birthday" on it though. lol


I like to give credit where it's due, but for the life of me I can't figure out where I found the flower and band idea.  Guess that's what happens when I wait so long to post a card. :(


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Strength & Comfort (retired)
Card Stock:  Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Elegant Eggplant
Embossing Folders:  Framed Tulips & Elegant Bouquet
Punches:  Decorative Label, Five Petal Flower & Boho Blossoms
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I think I am going to have to copy your idea for a future class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The flowers and band are wonderful and the embossing was a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...