Sunday, October 2, 2011

RHSSC4

It's time for another Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge.  With the leaves changing color around here I was in the mood for something fall-ish, so this is what I came up with for the fourth challenge.  You can play along in the challenge too.  Just go to Redhotstampers.blogspot.com for more details.






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Autumn Splendor & On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Cajun Craze & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Garden Green, So Saffron & Cherry Cobbler
Versa Mark
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Embossing Powder:  Gold
Blender Pens



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The embossed pieces are so pretty and those leaves are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...