Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Leaves

Today's card is one that I was going to use in last month's stamp a stack, but forgot that I needed a sympathy card and not another birthday one...that and the fact that I wasn't sure I wanted to cut out a bunch of maple leaves because I was so far behind getting ready.  One of the things I wanted the ladies to try their hands at was using the blender pens and this was an easy card to give it a try on.  I guess that will have to wait for another class.  Hmm...maybe in November.  



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Autumn Splendor & On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight,
 Garden Green & Soft Suede
Embossing Pad
Heat and Stick Powder
Simply Scored Tool

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the shimmer on the maple leaf! The scored lines adds detail without taking away from the beautiful leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...