Sunday, September 18, 2011

RHSSC2 - Faith in Nature

Today's card is my take on the Red Hot Stamper's second sketch challenge...RHSSC2.  I love how quickly a card can come together when I have a sketch right in from of me!  Why not give it a try yourself to see how easy it is.  Hop on over to Glenda's blog to see some other ladies' cards and how you can play along too.  




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Faith in Nature
Card Stock:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Embossing Powder:  Gold
Blender Pens

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...