Tuesday, September 6, 2011

In Wilderness ~ Birthday

Today's card is one that I had to quickly whip up for my brother-in-law.  Every year I forget that I should mail his card BEFORE Labor Day, not after.  I made sure I put a reminder on my calendar for next year.  We'll see how that goes. ;)  Anyway, I bought this set a few weeks ago and just put it together last night so I could make this card.  I think I'll have to play with it a little more now that it's put together. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  In Wilderness, On Your Birthday & Vintage Labels (retired sale-a-bration)
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Early Espresso & Always Artichoke
Versa Mark 
Punch:  Small Oval (retired)
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Embossing Powder:  Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...