Saturday, July 2, 2011

Artistic Etchings

Wow has the last week been busy for me!  I bet most of you can say the same thing.  Seems like I was either working on my cards for my June Stamp a Stack, at work or somewhere on the go!  I hope the next couple of weeks slow down a little bit!  
Today's card is one I thought about using for my stamp a stack, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for.  It seems like I come up with an idea, but my first one is never quite the one.  Anyone else have that problem?!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings  & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Riding Hood Red & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Basic Black & Riding Hood Red
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Punches:  Modern Label & Word Window

3 comments:

  1. This was a pretty card to make.
    Thank you again for sharing your
    talents and creativeness with us!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn...and you're welcome! :) Always fun to spend time with all of you ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara, this fits our challenge theme at the Friday Mashup, Haven't seen you playing along for a while now. Hope you're well. Cheers, Kasey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...