Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Strawberry Birthday

Wow am I being lazy about blogging lately, although I finally have all my flower garden areas weeded...whew!  I need to work on that a little bit every day instead of once a week!  Now maybe I can spend a little more time making some cards. :)  This is one of the feminine b-day cards I had the ladies make at my June Stamp a Stack.  Oh, I got the idea for this from Barb Mann!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Flight of the Butterfly (words)
Card Stock:  Real Red, Old Olive & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Real Red 
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Embosslits Die:  Scalloped Heart of Hearts
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, Decorative Label & Five Petal Flower
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Crimper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...