Saturday, April 16, 2011

Left Overs

Well, I have a few bags full of cut out cards from workshops that have just been sitting around for awhile.  I keep telling myself that I'll get around to making the cards...but I never do.  Well, my upline Glenda gave a suggestion a couple of weeks ago on her blog of what to do with all those left over cards from workshops, so I decided to give it a try.  I quickly put this one together and I think it makes a pretty nice masculine card.  I'll have to see what other ideas I can come up with this weekend...I need something to do when it's cold and rainy!


Here's the original card.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Lovely as a Tree
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin Pads:  Bravo Burgundy & Chocolate Chip
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Punches:  1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval & 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval
Ribbon:  5/8" Grosgrain in Bravo Burgundy (retired)



1 comment:

  1. Sarah, these cards are so elegant in their simplicity, that's not to say that alot doesn't go into making them! Lovely, just lovely. Thanks for stopping by to say hello and leave a comment about my Guest Designer spot. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...