Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pink and Pretty

Today's card is all about pink and pretty. This week's challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments was to make a card or project with any shade of pink.  I decided to use Melon Mambo for my pink on this card.  I had actually been working on the card for a while and couldn't decide what to do with all that pink.  Thankfully Stamping 411 had come up with their next Saturday Sketch Challenge.  After I saw that, it was a breeze to whip up this card.  It's definitely a bright color, but I loved how the card turned out!  


I must say no man has come up with what God has created when it comes to our eyes!  No matter how many pictures I took of this card (or any of the cards I've done) I can not seem to capture it the way I see it with my own eyes.  I also took a close up so you could try to see it a little better.  It didn't come out quite how I wanted it to, but it will have to do.  You'll probably have to click on the pictures to get a better view.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style
Card Stock:  Melon Mambo & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Melon Mambo
Punch:  Scallop Trim Boarder
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat and Stick Powder & Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter


7 comments:

  1. So Elegant and beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty and elegant card! Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very pretty and very pink!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, this is so pretty and elegant! The glitter detail on the main image is gorgeous! Wow! Thanks so much for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely pink and pretty! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pink colors! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...