Friday, April 8, 2011

Elements of Style

Yesterday as I was going through the blogs I follow I saw the Stamping 411 Color Inspirations Challenge.  I really liked the colors they had for this week's challenge, and thought why not combine it with this week's Mojo Monday challenge.  So I did, and this is the card I came up with.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Rose Red & Crumb Cake
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Rose Red
Versa Mark Pad
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Punches:  1/2" Circle & 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval
Circle Cutter for larger circles
Ribbon:  1/2" Grosgrain in Chocolate Chip (retired)
Metallic Brads

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Sara! Love the sweet hummingbird.. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...