Tuesday, March 8, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Today's card is made for Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #42.  I must admit this has been my hardest challenge yet!  First, I didn't have any St. Patrick's Day stamps and needed to borrow a few from a friend (Thanks Christy!), and second, I've never made a card for this holiday before.  At least the colors were simple...green and white. ;)  I did manage to stamp Happy St. Patrick's Day on the ribbon, but it doesn't show up as much as I had hoped.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lucky Shamrock & Go Green (retired)
Card Stock:  Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Wild Wasabi
Big Shot Embossing Folders:  Perfect Polka Dots & Square Lattice
Punches:  Full Heart, Small Heart & 1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White

5 comments:

  1. Super cute Sara!! I love how you used your heart punches. I don't have any St. Paddy's stuff either. It was a real challenge for me too!! Thanks playing with us again at the SCIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots. I'm sure your ribbon looks wonderful. Pictures never do a card justice. Thanks for joining us at SCIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing and how you stamped on the ribbon. Very cute! Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like how you stamped on the ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...