Sunday, March 6, 2011

Carnation Birthday Card

Well, I must admit I love my laptop and the power cord decided to die on me the other day...ugg.  Well, I guess my desktop is going to have to do until I get my new adapter...after I figure out everything on here because it's just not the same!  Today's card is one my son and I made for his girlfriend's b-day.  He said it had to have blue and her favorite flower is a carnation.  Nothing like asking me at the last minute...well around twenty-five minutes to be exact.  I jumped on the computer and Googled images of Stampin' Up carnations.  I came across this lady's blog here (thanks, Marie!), and we were able to whip up a nice card in no time!  I know I'm going to be trying this flower again!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Marina Mist
Punches:  Scallop Circle & Modern Label
Big shot Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Crimper for leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...